If you make individual estimated tax payments, your 4th and final payment to Virginia Tax for 2018 is due on Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019.
How to pay
You have several options to pay estimated taxes online:
- Use the 760ES eform;
- Log into your individual online services account and choose Estimated tax payment (760ES); or
- Pay using a credit or debit card through Official Payments Corporation. Choose "Personal Income Tax - Estimated Payments"). A convenience fee is added to each card payment.
If you prefer to mail us a check or money order, and aren’t required to pay electronically (see below), just fill out the correct 760ES Voucher (Voucher 4), and mail it to us at the address on the voucher.
Electronic Filing Requirement
You must submit all your estimated payments electronically if you fall into any of the following categories:
- Any installment payment of estimated tax exceeds $7,500;
- Any payment made for an extension of time to file exceeds $7,500; or
- Your total income tax due in any taxable year beginning on or after Jan. 1, 2018 exceeds $30,000.
For more information, see Individual Estimated Tax Payments.